Our terms and conditions govern the rules and regulations that relate to the use of our website available at https://pupilhouzz.com/. By visiting our website, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. Kindly discontinue your use of Pupil Houzz if you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions provided on this page.
Definition of terms
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company Pupil Houzz.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the client and Pupil Houzz.
“Contents” means articles and or blog posts.
“Terms”, refers to the offer, acceptance, and consideration given in exchange for the provision of assistance to the client in the appropriate manner necessary to meet the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing law of PLEASE PUT YOUR COUNTRY NAME HERE.
The above terminologies or other words whether singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, may be used interchangeably and hence refer to the same thing.
Except as provided otherwise, Pupil Houzz owns all the intellectual property of this website. We reserve all the rights to contents posted to our website and you may not use them for any purposes whatsoever, without prior authorization from us.
External link liability
Where any link has been provided on our website, we represent that all information in such a link is not the property of Pupil Houzz. These links are relevant for SEO purposes and we will not bear liability for whatever may arise from such a link. You are thus advised to use these links at your utmost discretion.
Other websites, such as Government and relevant websites in Home Improvement Services may link to our websites. However, such links must not be:
- Imply a false representation
- Such that bears any form of libel, defamation, and/or other criminal or civil liabilities.
Removal of links from our website
If you find that your website has been linked to our page, you are entitled to contact us for the removal of such a link. Our team will look into your request and attend to it as soon as practicable.
- You represent that any comment you make on our website is yours and you are at the age of consent to do so.
- Your comment is not in breach of any privacy terms, copyrights, patents, and trademarks of any third party.
- That your comments do not contain any libelous words, indecent or inappropriate words, and/or other offensive materials that may infringe on other people’s rights.
- That your comment will not be used to solicit any commercial and/or business activities relating to any illegal activity.
Thus, Pupil Houzz will not bear any liabilities that may arise from your breach of these or any other warranties not stated above.